Join our dynamic and innovative B2B music streaming company as a Legal Counsel, contributing to the success of our business!
We are looking for you who will contribute to our growing business from a legal perspective. As a Legal Counsel, you will play a key role in negotiating, drafting and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements, including agreements with rightsholders and customers. You will work closely with the whole organization and provide legal advice across different functions and legal areas such as general commercial, marketing and data privacy.
You will be part of Group Legal and report to our Head of Legal.
What you will need for the role:
We´re a small company, and we expect your footprint to be big! If the below describes you well, you´re a good fit:
- Swedish law degree
- 3-4 years relevant work experience from an international company or law firm, experience from a SaaS-company or the music industry is a plus
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, preferably license agreements
- Basic knowledge in GDPR/Data Privacy
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Driven and self-sustaining – you can work independently, take initiatives and plan your own time
- Sound judgment and ability to organize the work effectively in a fast pace working environment
- The position is based at our HQ in Stockholm but with our hybrid model you have the possibility to decide where you work the best
- Generous pension plan
- Yearly budget for health, wellness and personal development
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice with included cellular subscription.
- Regular social activities such as team events, meetups, after works and off-sites
- Daily breakfast served at the office
In this recruitment process, Soundtrack Your Brand is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Soundtrack Your Brand is a B2B scale-up company providing music streaming services for businesses. We serve small customers like the café around the corner, and much bigger brands like Joe & the Juice , Toni & Guy and TAG Heuer. On the inside, we´re a bunch of talented, motivated and humble designers, engineers and music experts. We believe in product-led growth, where the product is the primary driver of customer acquisition, conversion and expansion.