Soundtrack Your Brand is a B2B scale-up company providing music streaming services to more than 50,000 businesses in over 70 countries, from the café round the corner to bigger brands like McDonald's, Toni & Guy and TAG Heuer. The company consists of 80+ talented, motivated and humble employees. We believe in product-led growth, where the product is the primary driver of customer acquisition, conversion and expansion. Our headquarters are located in central Stockholm (Odenplan).
As a Senior User Experience Designer in the Product Experience team you’ll be working on a wide range of user-centric projects together with our UI designers, engineers, product owners, researchers and analysts.
Your primary focus will be to work on new features and continuous improvements in our apps (iOS, Android, desktop and web), making daily life easier for our customers in their hectic environment.
You can check out the How it works page to see what kind of features you will be working on or download our app and sign up for a free trial to get a first hand experience.
- Analyze user needs based on our personas and qualitative data
- Host ideation workshops and be in charge of the concept phase within a project
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and prototype that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Contribute to the team’s vision, strategy and agenda
- Help the team grow as a whole by sharing knowledge and lifting each other up
We're always looking to work with people who are friendly, professional, humble, open, and with a passion for details. You are probably not a stranger to describing yourself as:
- Self-sustaining – you can work independently, taking initiatives and planning your own time
- Curious – you enjoy learning new things to grow both professionally as well as on a personal level
- A good communicator – you enjoy discussing different solutions and strategies for technical challenges
- Agile – you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment where focus lies in what’s important here and now, with the ability to realize when it's time to change the game plan and when to stick to it
- Humble – you are an open person, you say what you mean and mean what you say
- Five or more years of professional UX design experience
- Worked with Figma or similar software
- Expertise in developing wireframes and prototypes
- Extensive knowledge of usability testing
- Familiar with designing apps for mobile devices
Meriting experience (not required)
- General interest in music and/or music technology
- Worked on iOS, Android, Mac, and/or Windows apps
- Familiarity with UX research tools such as Hotjar or Userbrain
- You have the freedom to decide where you work the best with our Work From Anywhere program with a one-off setup bonus included
- Generous pension plan
- Yearly budget for health, wellness and personal development
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice with included cellular subscription.
- Regular social activities such as team events, meetups, after works and off-sites
- Daily breakfast served at the office