Soundtrack Your Brand is a B2B scale-up company providing music streaming services to more than 60,000 businesses in over 70 countries, from the café round the corner to bigger brands like McDonald's, Toni & Guy and TAG Heuer.
The company consists of 80+ talented, motivated and humble employees. We believe in product-led growth, where the product is the primary driver of customer acquisition, conversion and expansion. Our headquarters are located in central Stockholm (Odenplan).
As a senior frontend engineer in the team, you’ll be working on a wide range of user-centric projects together with other engineers, product owners, UI/UX designers, machine learning experts, researchers, music experts and analysts.
Your primary focus will be to work on new features and continuous improvements for our apps built on React/React Native (written in TypeScript). We are a data driven team and will continuously iterate based on insights, A/B testing and qualitative user feedback. Ideas can come from anyone, data is the final judge.
You can check out the How it works page to see what kind of features you will be working on or download our app and sign up for a free trial to get a first hand experience.
- Building, releasing and continuously improving existing features together with UI/UX designers, researchers and analysts.
- Developing and maintaining consistent and reusable UI components/libraries used by multiple teams
- Contribute to the team’s vision, strategy and agenda
- Helping the team grow as a whole by sharing knowledge and lifting each other up
We're always looking to work with people who are friendly, professional, humble, open, and with a passion for details. You are probably not a stranger to describing yourself as:
- Self-sustaining – you can work independently, taking initiatives and planning your own time
- Curious – you enjoy learning new things to grow both professionally as well as on a personal level
- A good communicator – you enjoy discussing different solutions and strategies for technical challenges
- Agile – you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment where focus lies in what’s important here and now, with the ability to realize when it's time to change the game plan and when to stick to it
- Humble – you are an open person, you say what you mean and mean what you say
- Street smart – crafty, able to build solutions with limited resources
- Not a perfectionist – but disciplined and methodical in your approach to solving problems
- Well-versed in building robust and maintainable mobile/web apps
- Worked with a JS framework such as React, React Native, Angular or Vue.js
- Experienced with Git or another distributed source management system
Meriting experience (not required)
- General interest in music and/or music technology
- iOS, Android, Mac, and/or Windows app development
- Modern web development
- GraphQL APIs and libraries (we use Apollo)
- Automated testing (especially front-end)
- Basic knowledge of functional programming
- Front-end development/build pipelines using Webpack/Rollup or similar
- Backend development (our backend is primarily built in Go, Scala and python)
- Container based deployments using Docker/Kubernetes
- You have the freedom to decide where you work the best with our Work From Anywhere program with a one-off setup bonus included
- Generous pension plan
- Yearly budget for health, wellness and personal development
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice with included cellular subscription
- Regular social activities such as team events, meet ups, after works and off-sites
- Daily breakfast served at the office