Love music, writing & content? Look no further, read below.
The role and responsibilities
As the Senior Content Manager at Soundtrack Your Brand, you'll be the one that shapes our content landscape. Your primary mission will be to craft and execute a content strategy that aligns with our vision and strategic direction. As we’re a small company, we expect your footprint to be big! You'll need to be innovative when writing and structuring content, for instance by leveraging language models (LLMs) to produce content that resonates with our segments.
Being the first Content Manager at our company, your influence will be significant. You'll have the unique opportunity to shape the entire customer journey with writing and content. Collaboration will be key, as you'll work closely with cross-functional teams, including Design, Marketing (including SEO expertise), Product & Research. You’ll report to our Chief Growth Officer and have your home in our Growth team with designers and developers.
Your daily responsibilities will include crafting a wide variety of content and overseeing outsourced content production on surfaces such as our website, in-product onboarding & emails.
As you’re our first Content Manager and will establish the function, we expect you to be driven and entrepreneurial. If below describes you well, you’re a good fit:
- Agile in all ways of working.
- Able to differentiate between what matters now and what matters later.
- A creative doer
- Last but not least, a happy camper!
- 5+ years in a Content Management or similar role.
- Native level in English.
- Have the knack of simplifying the complex.
- Experience writing clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including emails, tutorials, marketing pages and notifications).
- Proficient in CMS and CRM tooling.
- Previous experience with experiments is meritting.
Soundtrack Your Brand is a B2B scale-up company providing music streaming services for businesses. We serve small customers like the café around the corner, and much bigger brands like McDonald's, Toni & Guy and TAG Heuer. On the inside, we're a bunch of talented, motivated and humble designers, engineers and music experts. We believe in product-led growth, where the product is the primary driver of customer acquisition, conversion and expansion.
- You have the freedom to decide where you work the best with our Work From Anywhere program with a one-off setup bonus included
- Generous pension plan
- Yearly budget for health, wellness and personal development
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice with included cellular subscription.
- Regular social activities such as team events, meet ups, after works and off-sites
- Daily breakfast served at the office
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application via our career page today. Note that we do not collaborate with recruitment agencies; we manage the recruitment process in-house.
If you have any questions about the position or need to reach out, get in touch with Sebastian Palmqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org.