We're a B2B scale-up company providing music streaming services to more than 50,000 businesses in over 70 countries, from the café around the corner to bigger brands like McDonald's, Toni & Guy and TAG Heuer. On the inside, we're a bunch of talented, motivated and humble designers, engineers and music experts among others who strongly believe in product-led growth, where the product itself is the primary driver of customer acquisition, conversion and expansion.
We're looking for an inspiring and driven Engineering Manager for all our Product Development teams at Soundtrack. You will manage and develop around 12 engineers spread across different autonomous development teams. You will aim to make sure that the different teams work efficiently, both individually, and together through collaboration and knowledge sharing. This includes nurturing a healthy and inspiring culture where all engineers have ample opportunities to both give and receive feedback, both on the product, processes and colleagues. You will evolve our people development processes (1on1s, feedback, development talks, education plans) making sure we both keep and evolve our talented engineers. Like all our people managers, you will collaborate and be supported by our HR in your daily work.
We are always on the lookout for new talent and you will be responsible for our recruitment strategies and processes making sure we hire the best band members we possibly can. You will play a crucial role in evolving our onboarding of new employees making sure they feel welcomed and quickly get up to speed.
Our engineers focus on different areas of our product and have varied sets of technical competencies.
- Backend (Go, Elixir, Scala, GraphQL)
- Data Engineering (Dataflow, Airflow, Scala, DBT, BigQuery, Postgres)
- Infrastructure (Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Grafana)
As Engineering Manager, you will report to the CTO.
We have full flexibility in working remotely or from our office in central Stockholm offering perks like breakfasts every day and free gym access.
- People Management. Grow and develop all engineers through 1on1s, feedback, development talks, career paths and education.
- Employment Life Cycle. Ensuring all aspects of each employee’s life cycle such as recruitment, onboarding and offboarding.
- Team Collaboration and Development Processes. Evolving our development processes and supporting the teams with continuous retrospectives to help us improve.
Just like us, you love music. You're driven and entrepreneurial, but you know how to be a team player too. Regardless of roles, we're always looking to work with people who can adapt to constant change, prioritise what's important, stay humble, open, curious and with a passion for details.
As an Engineering Manager, we're specifically looking for documented experience in leading and managing engineers, a strong interest in engineering culture and agile development.
- You have the freedom to decide where you work the best with our Work From Anywhere program with a one-off setup bonus included
- Generous pension plan
- Yearly budget for health, wellness and personal development
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice with included cellular subscription.
- Regular social activities such as team events, meet ups, after works and off-sites
- Daily breakfast served at the office
If you have any questions about the position or need to reach out, get in touch with Carl Almgren at firstname.lastname@example.org